Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

In the never-ending, sometimes futile, search of an introverted homebody to find the most comfortable way to socialize, I have landed here at Blog*Spot...

Nothing is precisely easy for me when it comes to computers and internet and all things high-tech and complicated, so in the process of starting up this page, I have inadvertently set up two blogs. Chatter has become the one which I don't mind the world reading; the other 'tis saved for family and friends.

It would have helped greatly if I hadn't made this attempt on a slow day at work just before a three day break. I have no idea whether or not I'll even be able to access these pages outside of work.

Stay tuned to see how things go...

Yours truly,

Wren

PS: Amazingly, the old dial-up connection and laptop have not let me down! Posting from home is possible, if a bit slow.