Friday, January 21, 2011

DID I REALLY WANT TO KNOW...?

For those of you who didn't know, Google provides its Blogspot bloggers with access to their blog statistics--the who, how, why, what, where of the blogosphere. (Anyone can use the service, actually: you just add a tracking code to your website, courtesy of Google Analytics.) It's all quite interesting, being able to see where my readers are, what browser they are using, when they stopped by, how long they stay on my blog (on average), what they read while here, how they found me in the first place--oh, yes, Big Brother is watching! (Your computer habits, at least.)

Many thanks to Recylced Photons for the free advertising, and welcome to any visitors from there who have stopped in and stayed!

But how on earth did links to my blog show up on a movie review website and on this other website whose purpose I have yet to unravel...?

Thank you for the nod. I think. My apologies if you didn't find what you were looking for when you dropped in. Not my fault, those links.

If nothing else, those visitors are helping color in my blog's world map!